Apple Vacations - <em>EPCOT</em>® INTERNATIONAL FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL — ORLANDO
EPCOT® INTERNATIONAL FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL — ORLANDO
Fri, 31 Jul 2015 05:00:00 GMT
EPCOT® INTERNATIONAL FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL — ORLANDO
Take your taste buds on a trip around the world! Sample authentic cuisine from over 30 countries. Savor nightly Eat to the Beat concerts and discover the secrets of celebrity chefs at exciting culinary demos, Signature Dining events and more at the annual Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival.
Book a flight, any Orlando hotel and Walt Disney World® Theme Park Ticket package to gain access to this annual gastronomic gathering — celebrating its 20th year. Entrance into the Festival is included with your Theme Park admission, which will be held September 25 – November 16, 2015. Plus, your Theme Park ticket also includes access to reserve attractions in advance with FastPass+.
And, there are added benefits if you stay onsite at a Disney Resort hotel, such as extended theme park hours and complimentary transportation to and from the airport. Don’t wait, make your plans today.
*Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects the offer, is based on travel between New York (JFK) and Orlando, staying at the Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort. Price is per person, based on double occupancy and select Tuesday departures and Friday returns, October 6 – 9, 2015, and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may apply. See Terms and Conditions for details.
Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival
After 20 years, the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival has never tasted better! In addition to the Epcot® attractions you already enjoy, this annual autumn event features a delectable array of offerings to satisfy most every taste and interest.
Sample authentic cuisine from over 30 global marketplaces including an expansion into Future World and new marketplaces featuring tastes from ABC Television’s “The Chew”. Savor nightly Eat to the Beat concerts featuring stars like Rick Springfield, Boyz II Men and new performers to the lineup like Tiffany, Everclear, Maxi Priest and Chaka Khan. Plus, discover the secrets of celebrity chefs at demos, Signature Dining events and more!
No passport. No worries. Just you and your taste buds on a trip around the world. Don’t miss the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival, September 25 – November 16! Be sure to plan enough time to experience this seasonal event, as well as a variety of exciting experiences throughout the four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, with a multi-day Magic Your Way Ticket. Add your Theme Park tickets now to reserve attractions, shows and Character greetings in advance at no extra charge with Disney FastPass+.* more
|National Premium Package
In Orlando, we offer the National Premium Package, which lets you pre-register all your rental information so you can bypass the rental counter and go directly to your car. In addition, all insurance, taxes and surcharges are included; you have your choice of vehicles; up to five additional drivers are included at no extra charge and the primary driver may earn up to 500 bonus miles per rental.
|Alamo® Rent A Car, Enterprise® Rent-A-Car and National® Car Rental
Make the most of your vacation by exploring Walt Disney World® Resort with a rental car from Alamo, Enterprise or National. Golfers will love the freedom of hitting the links at one of the many Disney Championship Courses. There are no one-way charges in Florida, so you can fly into one city, drive to another city and fly home from there without incurring drop fees. Plus, the primary driver may earn up to 500 bonus miles per rental with an Alamo or National car rental.†
Check out our current, money-saving car rental offers.
†Bonus miles not available with Enterprise car rentals worldwide.
Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Compass Airlines, Endeavor Air, Inc., ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Shuttle America and SkyWest and Delta Shuttle® carriers: Shuttle America and Compass Airlines; SkyTeam partners: Aeromexico or codeshare partners: Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, Alaska Airlines, Gol, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines, SkyWest dba Alaska Airlines and WestJet.
Pricing Terms and Conditions
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, between New York (JFK) and Orlando. Tuesday departures and Friday returns via nonstop service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners, and is valid for specific travel dates October 6 – 9, 2015. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
Baggage Charges: For travel between/within the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag, $35 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and Mexico/Central America/the Dominican Republic/Guyana/Haiti and for travel between/within Mexico/Central America and the Caribbean, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and the Caribbean and Bermuda, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag (except flights to/from the Dominican Republic, Guyana and Haiti) and $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For tickets issued prior to July 25, 2014, for travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/ Mexico/Central America/Caribbean and South America (except Brazil and Guyana), $75 USD/CAD** fee for the second checked bag.^ For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/South America (except Brazil) and Middle East/Southern Africa, $75 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/Mexico/Central America/Caribbean/South America (except Brazil) and Europe/North Africa, $100 USD/CAD** or $70 EUR** fee for second checked bag. For tickets issued prior to January 14, 2015, for travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands /South America (except Brazil) and Asia (except Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Vietnam), $100 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag.^ For tickets issued prior to January 14, 2015, for travel between Japan and Guam, Hawaii, Palau and Saipan, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag.^
Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
**CAD or EUR amounts will be charged when exiting Canada or Europe, respectively. ^For tickets issued on or after date listed, no fee for second checked bag on these routes.
Price is not retroactive and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are provided online during the booking process for consumers or in the ‘Resource Center’ for travel agents; other restrictions may apply. Prices, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight, hotel and Disney Theme Park Ticket package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S to Orlando, by November 16, 2015, for travel September 25 – November 16, 2015.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Offer applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for offer.
- Offer will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion® Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion status or Million Miler™ status. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to be posted to your account. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- Epcot® admission is required and some events require additional fees. Availability is limited for some events. Events may be rescheduled or canceled at any time. Entertainment subject to change without notice.
- As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: ©Disney.