Apple Vacations - SPECIAL DESTINATION WEDDING SAVINGS
SPECIAL DESTINATION WEDDING SAVINGS
Thu, 09 Sep 2010 05:00:00 GMT
SPECIAL DESTINATION WEDDING SAVINGS
We want you to have the best destination wedding, so we've made sure your friends and family can join you and save money. When you, the wedding couple, purchase a destination wedding package to Mexico, the Caribbean, Hawaii, or Las Vegas with Delta Vacations Romance, you'll receive a promotional code to forward to your friends and family. This code is valid for up to $225 in savings for each flight and hotel vacation, or hotel and ground transportation vacation, that they purchase to attend your wedding.
Plus, enjoy these exciting enhancements to our Friends and Family Program in Mexico and the Caribbean.
Effective 8/1/14 you will have the option to choose the best amenities for your group. You can receive a per booking rebate after travel of up to $100 per booking or any offered group amenities your selected resort will provide. These options give you even more reasons to choose Delta Vacations for all of your group travel needs.
or contact your travel agent.
Plus, you, the bride and groom, will receive up to $50 back for each qualifying vacation package your family and friends purchase, up to the total cost of your wedding package. And for a limited time, double your rebate up to $100 per booking, when staying at select resorts.
How your friends and family will save:
- When you purchase your destination wedding and forward on the promotional code to your wedding guests, the savings per booking will be:
- $25 on vacations of $699 - $999
- $50 on vacations of $1,000 - $2,499
- $100 on vacations of $2,500 - $4,999
- $225 on vacations of $5,000 or more
- Departure dates must be set within 7 days of the bride and groom’s wedding date; guests can return home any time they want
- Qualifying reservations include flight and a minimum of 3 nights hotel, or a minimum of 3 nights hotel and ground transportation. Travel can be from any Delta Vacations origin city to the Delta Vacations destination where the wedding is taking place
How you, the bride and groom, will save:
For every qualifying vacation package your guests purchase to attend your destination wedding using the offer above, you'll receive the following rebate, up to the total cost of your wedding package:
- $25 when you get married in Las Vegas
- $50 when you get married in Mexico, the Caribbean, or Hawaii
- $100 back when staying at select resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean (see link above for a list of resorts)
- The rebate will be sent to you, in the form of a check, once travel is complete
The more friends and family who attend, the more you’ll save!
Offer terms and conditions
Once a destination wedding has been purchased from Delta Vacations, a Delta Vacations specialist will give the bride and groom a promotional code to be used for the following offer.
- Purchase a Delta Vacations flight and hotel package, or hotel and ground transportation package, from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. & Canada to Delta Vacations destinations in Mexico, the Caribbean, Hawaii or Las Vegas, where the wedding will occur, by the date specified in this letter.
- Travel must begin between the dates specified in this letter.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to the promotional code listed in this letter.
- Discount is intended for recipients of this promotional code. If these terms and conditions are not complied with, the promotional code discount will be removed from the booking and the full amount of the booking will be collected.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines®, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico®, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; or reservations including hotel and ground transportation; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels.
- Minimum 3-night hotel stay required.
- Discount is $25 on bookings of $699-$999; $50 on bookings of $1,000-$2,499; $100 on bookings of $2,500-$4,999 and $225 on bookings of $5,000 or more.
- Minimum package purchase of $699 per booking is required. Package purchase includes flight and hotel; flight, hotel and car rental or hotel and ground transportation, plus any optional activities.
- Maximum discount is $225 per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Rebate is $25 per booking for Las Vegas weddings.
- Rebate is $50 per booking for weddings in Mexico, the Caribbean and Hawaii.
- Up to $50 per booking will be sent to the bride and groom in the form of a check 8-10 weeks after travel is complete, up to the total cost of the booking. If payment was made using a travel agency credit card or agency check, it is the travel agency’s responsibility to forward the rebate to the bride and groom.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive, Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon; for groups of 10 or more and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- If the group earns any complimentary credits from the hotel, they will forfeit the rebate portion of this offer.
- Group inclusions and amenities can change at any time and are at the resort’s discretion. Any complimentary stays or upgrades will be applied to the trip leader’s or bride/groom’s reservation unless otherwise noted by the group leader.
- Any eligible group inclusions must adhere to the conditions set by the hotel such as minimum passenger requirements, valid booking/travel dates and any applicable blackout dates, etc. and are subject to the hotel’s discretion. The hotel reserves the right to modify or cancel group inclusions at any time.
- Any changes to the group may impact the group inclusions.
- All resort complimentary credits are assessed approximately three days prior to travel and are refunded to the designated reservation via the original form of payment. Hotel complimentary credits are typically based on the most common hotel room category booked and the most common length of stay booked. Hotel’s complimentary credit value is at the hotel’s discretion. Only rooms booked through Delta Vacations will count toward the complimentary credit eligibility.
- Complimentary credits are not commissionable.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations air reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
- Via the Internet:
Enter the promotional code you have received in the Promo Code/E-Cert box on the Booking page.
- Via reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to the promotional code you have received.