Royal Caribbean - BARCELÓ HOTELS & RESORTS — SAVE $150 ON 6-NIGHT VACATIONS
BARCELÓ HOTELS & RESORTS — SAVE $150 ON 6-NIGHT VACATIONS
Wed, 14 Oct 2015 05:00:00 GMT
BARCELÓ HOTELS & RESORTS — SAVE $150 ON 6-NIGHT VACATIONS
Relax on spectacular beaches, get pampered with exemplary service and experience how Barceló Hotels & Resorts put the “ALL” in all-inclusive when you book a flight and 6-night or longer Barceló Hotels & Resorts vacation to Mexico, the Dominican Republic or Costa Rica and save $150 per booking.
In addition, you can take advantage of Exclusive All Inclusive PLUS amenities and up to $3,000 in resort credits at select resorts.**
**Minimum night stays, select travel dates and other restrictions may apply. See Hotel-provided Offer Terms and Conditions for details.
*Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects offer, is based on travel between Atlanta and Los Cabos, staying at the Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos in the Superior Oceanfront Club Premium room. Price is per person, based on double occupancy and select Sunday departures and Saturday returns, January 10 – 16, 2016, and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may apply. See Terms and Conditions for details.
Barceló Hotels & Resorts’ All-inclusive Vacations Also Include:
Exclusive All-Inclusive PLUS Vacations Also Include:
This program — exclusive to Delta Vacations — offers special amenities that are provided at no additional cost with your vacation package when you stay at the following hotels: Mexico: Cancun — Barceló Costa Cancun and Barceló Tucancun Beach Hotel; Los Cabos — Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos; Manzanillo — Barceló Karmina Palace Deluxe; Puerto Vallarta — Barceló Puerto Vallarta; Riviera Maya — Barceló Maya Tropical & Colonial. Dominican Republic: Punta Cana — Barceló Punta Cana, Barceló Bavaro Beach and Barceló Bavaro Palace Deluxe.
Barceló Hotels & Resorts
Barceló Hotels & Resorts are known for their consistently high standards of service and comfort found in each and every location. Because the Barceló brand infuses every property with the distinctive characteristics of its surroundings, it has become a favorite of travelers who are looking for a unique experience during their all-inclusive Mexico, the Dominican Republic or Costa Rica vacation. Most resorts feature a waterpark, Barcy Kids Club, non-motorized watersports and a vast array of activities for the entire family, including professional evening entertainment.
Barceló Costa Cancun
Barceló Tucancun Beach Hotel
CENTRAL AMERICACosta Rica
Liberia and Guanacaste
Barceló Langosta Beach
Occidental Grand Papagayo
Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Compass Airlines, Endeavor Air, Inc., ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Shuttle America and SkyWest and Delta Shuttle® carriers: Shuttle America and Compass Airlines; SkyTeam partners: Aeromexico or codeshare partners: Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, Alaska Airlines, Gol, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines, SkyWest dba Alaska Airlines and WestJet.
Pricing Terms and Conditions
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy at the Barceló Grand Faro Las Cabos in the Superior Oceanfront Club Premium room, between Atlanta and Los Cabos. Sunday departures and Saturday returns via nonstop service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners and is valid for specific travel dates January 10 – 16, 2016. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
Baggage Charges: For travel between/within the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag, $35 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and Mexico/Central America/the Dominican Republic/Guyana/Haiti and for travel between/within Mexico/Central America and the Caribbean, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and the Caribbean and Bermuda, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag (except flights to/from the Dominican Republic, Guyana and Haiti) and $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For tickets issued prior to July 25, 2014, for travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/ Mexico/Central America/Caribbean and South America (except Brazil and Guyana), $75 USD/CAD** fee for the second checked bag.^ For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/South America (except Brazil) and Middle East/Southern Africa, $75 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/Mexico/Central America/Caribbean/South America (except Brazil) and Europe/North Africa, $100 USD/CAD** or $70 EUR** fee for second checked bag. For tickets issued prior to January 14, 2015, for travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands /South America (except Brazil) and Asia (except Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Vietnam), $100 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag.^ For tickets issued prior to January 14, 2015, for travel between Japan and Guam, Hawaii, Palau and Saipan, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag.^
Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
**CAD or EUR amounts will be charged when exiting Canada or Europe, respectively. ^For tickets issued on or after date listed, no fee for second checked bag on these routes.
Price is not retroactive and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are provided online during the booking process for consumers or in the ‘Resource Center’ for travel agents; other restrictions may apply. Prices, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and Barceló Hotels & Resorts package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to Mexico, the Caribbean or Costa Rica, October 14 – November 13, 2015, for travel October 21, 2015 – April 30, 2016.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV20346.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in Mexico, the Caribbean or Costa Rica.
- Participating hotels include: Mexico: Cancun — Barceló Costa Cancun and Barceló Tucancun Beach Hotel; Cozumel — Allegro Cozumel and Occidental Grand Cozumel; Ixtapa — Barceló Ixtapa Beach; Los Cabos — Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos; Manzanillo — Barceló Karmina Palace Deluxe; Puerto Vallarta — Barceló Puerto Vallarta; Riviera Maya — Barceló Maya Beach & Caribe; Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe; Barceló Maya Tropical & Colonial; Royal Hideaway Playacar and Occidental Grand Xcaret; Dominican Republic: Aruba — Occidental Grand Aruba; Punta Cana — Barceló Bavaro Beach; Barceló Bavaro Palace Deluxe; Barceló Dominican Beach and Barceló Punta Cana; Santo Domingo — Barceló Santo Domingo and Occidental El Embajador. Costa Rica: Liberia and Guanacaste — Allegro Papagayo; Barceló Langosta Beach and Occidental Grand Papagayo.
- Minimum 6-night hotel stay required.
- Discount is $150 on bookings of six nights or longer.
- Maximum discount is $150 per booking; discount will be taken off the hotel component.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion status or Million Miler™ status. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to be posted to your account. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- TA: +2% bonus commission on eligible premium room bookings.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code DV20346 in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
Via Reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV20346.
Hotel-provided Offer Terms and Conditions
- Receive $3,000 in resort credits per room, per stay at the Barceló Bavaro Beach, Barceló Maya Tropical & Colonial, Barceló Maya Beach & Caribe and Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe.
- Credit is non-transferable and non-cumulative. Credit can only be used during guest original stay and carries no cash value and restrictions apply. Offer is subject to change at any time without notice. Valid for bookings by December 31, 2015, for travel through December 31, 2015.
- Resort credit can be used as follows:
- Two $400 coupons toward a room upgrade (minimum of 12 nights).
- One $40 coupon toward unlimited Internet package.
- One $90 coupon toward unlimited laundry package.
- Two $80 coupons toward U spa packages (one coupon per package).
- Two $30 coupons toward massages of 50 or 80 minutes (one coupon per massage).
- Two $30 coupons toward facials or body treatments of 50 or 80 minutes (one coupon per treatment).
- One $30 coupon toward hydrotherapy of 50 minutes (one coupon per therapy).
- Four $10 coupons toward beauty parlor services (one coupon per service).
- Two $100 coupons toward a couple's massage (two massages in a single cabin).
- One $100 coupon toward a couple's facial or body treatment of 50 or 80 minutes (one coupon per treatment).
- One $100 coupon toward a couple's hydrotherapy session (in a single cabin).
- Four $50 coupons toward a private dinner on the beach (one coupon per person).
- Four $20 coupons toward a romantic breakfast (one coupon per person).
- Receive $550 in resort credits per room, per stay at the:
- Barceló Huatulco Beach: Resort credits to be used towards services/products including spa treatments and packages, room upgrades, romantic dinners, bottles of wine or champagne, restaurant and discotheque discounts, golfing and purchases at the logo shop. Resort credit breakdown will be provided upon check-in at the hotel. Coupons must be presented at time of service and may not be exchanged for cash. Additional restrictions may apply. Terms and conditions are subject to change.
- Barceló Puerto Vallarta: Resort credits given in separate coupons with varied values applicable to the following services: laundry, gift shop, room service, select spa services, club premium upgrades, romantic dinners and room upgrades. Coupons must be presented at time of service and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Barceló Tucancun: Resort credits to be used as follows:
- Three $10 coupons for laundry (maximum one coupon used per day, valid on services of $15 or more.
- Three $5 coupons for Wi-Fi (maximum one coupon per day).
- Four $10 coupons for rooms service (only one coupon can per used per day, valid on services of $20 or more).
- Three $10 coupons for bottles of $40 or more).
- Two $10 coupons for bottles of champagne (one coupon per bottle).
- Two $20 coupons for spa bathrobes (only one coupon per bathrobe).
- Three $15 coupons to be used toward 60-minute massages (one coupon per massage.)
- One $60 coupon to be used for an upgrade to an Ocean View room (subject to availability, must purchase three nights of upgrade).
- One $120 coupon to be used for an upgrade to a Junior Suite Ocean View room (subject to availability, must purchase three nights of upgrade).
- One $50 coupon for a romantic dinner for two (with set menu).
- Two $40 coupons for dinner with lobster (one coupon per person).
- Two $10 coupons for a romantic breakfast in room (one coupon per day).
- Coupons will not be exchanged for cash. Additional restrictions may apply and resort credit breakdown is subject to change without notice.