Royal Caribbean - NASSAU, PARADISE ISLAND — $250 INSTANT SAVINGS ON 4-NIGHT STAYS OR LONGER
NASSAU, PARADISE ISLAND — $250 INSTANT SAVINGS ON 4-NIGHT STAYS OR LONGER
Tue, 06 Oct 2015 05:00:00 GMT
NASSAU, PARADISE ISLAND — $250 INSTANT SAVINGS ON 4-NIGHT STAYS OR LONGER
Take your family on an exciting vacation to Nassau, Paradise Island, Bahamas and enjoy everything from epic waterslides and endless beach activities to quaint shopping, savory dining experiences and family adventures galore.
For a limited time, receive instant savings of $250 per booking with a flight and 4-night or longer hotel vacation package.
Delta Vacations gives you more ways to rack up miles and earn toward your Medallion® status. Earn up to 1,000 bonus miles per person, in addition to credited flight miles, through the SkyMiles® program, with a flight and hotel package.
*Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects the offer, is based on travel between New York (JFK) and Nassau, staying at the Comfort Suites Paradise Island. Price is per person, based on double occupancy and select Friday departures and Tuesday returns, December 11 – 15, 2015, and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may apply. See Terms and Conditions for details.
Nassau, Paradise Island
Nassau, Paradise Island, Bahamas is known for having some of the most beautiful white sand beaches in the world, turquoise blue water, the Caribbean's best entertainment and a spectrum of resorts from ultra-exclusive to family-friendly. This convenient destination is serviced by several non-stop flights from most major U.S. cities.† Less than an hour from South Florida and less than three hours from New York City, Nassau Paradise Island is so close, yet feels like it's a world away. more
Choose from these magnificent hotels:
†Flight routings subject to change without notice.
Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Compass Airlines, Endeavor Air, Inc., ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Shuttle America and SkyWest and Delta Shuttle® carriers: Shuttle America and Compass Airlines; SkyTeam partners: Aeromexico or codeshare partners: Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, Alaska Airlines, Gol, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines, SkyWest dba Alaska Airlines and WestJet.
Pricing Terms and Conditions
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy at the Comfort Suites Paradise Island, between New York (JFK) and Nassau. Friday departures and Tuesday returns via nonstop service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners and is valid for specific travel dates December 11 – 15, 2015. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
Baggage Charges: For travel between/within the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag, $35 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and Mexico/Central America/the Dominican Republic/Guyana/Haiti and for travel between/within Mexico/Central America and the Caribbean, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and the Caribbean and Bermuda, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag (except flights to/from the Dominican Republic, Guyana and Haiti) and $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For tickets issued prior to July 25, 2014, for travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/ Mexico/Central America/Caribbean and South America (except Brazil and Guyana), $75 USD/CAD** fee for the second checked bag.^ For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/South America (except Brazil) and Middle East/Southern Africa, $75 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/Mexico/Central America/Caribbean/South America (except Brazil) and Europe/North Africa, $100 USD/CAD** or $70 EUR** fee for second checked bag. For tickets issued prior to January 14, 2015, for travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands /South America (except Brazil) and Asia (except Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Vietnam), $100 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag.^ For tickets issued prior to January 14, 2015, for travel between Japan and Guam, Hawaii, Palau and Saipan, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag.^
Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
**CAD or EUR amounts will be charged when exiting Canada or Europe, respectively. ^For tickets issued on or after date listed, no fee for second checked bag on these routes.
Price is not retroactive and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are provided online during the booking process for consumers or in the ‘Resource Center’ for travel agents; other restrictions may apply. Prices, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to the Bahamas, October 1 – November 18, 2015, for travel October 1, 2015 – June 5, 2016.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV20390.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in The Bahamas.
- Participating hotels include: The Bahamas: Nassau — Atlantis Paradise Island (Beach, Coral and Royal Towers); Best Western Bay View Suites; British Colonial Hilton Nassau; Comfort Suites Paradise Island; The Cove Atlantis; Harborside at Atlantis; Melia Nassau Beach Resort; One&Only Ocean Club; The Reef Atlantis and Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort.
- Minimum 4-night hotel stay required.
- Discount is $250 off per eligible flight and hotel component.
- Maximum discount is $250 off per booking.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; on blackout dates; for groups of 10 or more and is not retroactive. Blackout dates are based on flight departure dates. Blackout dates include November 22 – 27, 2015, December 20, 2015 – January 2, 2016, and March 19 – April 2, 2016.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion status or Million Miler™ status. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to be posted to your account. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- TA: -2% points.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code DV20390 in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
Via Reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV20390.