Royal Caribbean - THE VENETIAN AND PALAZZO LAS VEGAS — LUXURY SUITE DEALS
THE VENETIAN AND PALAZZO LAS VEGAS — LUXURY SUITE DEALS
Mon, 27 Jul 2015 05:00:00 GMT
THE VENETIAN AND PALAZZO LAS VEGAS — LUXURY SUITE DEALS
Experience the new standard of luxury at The Venetian Las Vegas and Palazzo Las Vegas with posh accommodations, marble baths, Egyptian-cotton sheets, celebrity dining experiences and more.
With your flight and hotel vacation this winter, book a luxury suite for a special rate on select dates.**
The Venentian and Palazzo Las Vegas are also a part of Delta Vacations Luxury. Upgrade to a luxury vacation package and enjoy flights in first class, VIP transfers, and much more.
**Minimum night stays, select travel dates and other restrictions may apply. See Hotel-provided Offer Terms And Conditions for details.
*Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects the offer, is based on travel between Seattle and Las Vegas, staying at The Venetian Las Vegas in a Venetian Luxury Suite. Price is per person, based on double occupancy and select Tuesday departures and Thursday returns, November 10 – 12, 2015, and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may apply. See Terms and Conditions for details.
The Venetian Las Vegas Casino, Hotel & Resort
Indulge in a "suite" getaway at the all-suite Venetian Las Vegas Casino, Hotel & Resort. The $1.5 billion resort set a new standard for luxury when it opened as the most expensive resort of its kind. Savor a celebrity dining experience at restaurants by renowned chefs like Emeril Lagasse, Wolfgang Puck and Time magazine's best chef Thomas Keller, or lose yourself in luxurious accommodations featuring remote-controlled Roman shades, HDTVs, sunken living rooms and Egyptian cotton sheets. The Venetian is also home to the infamous hotspot, TAO Nightclub, which features a Who's Who of celebrity partygoers, including Madonna, Jay-Z, Usher, Drake, Rihanna, Heidi Klum, Jamie Foxx and Bono. more
The Palazzo Las Vegas
The Palazzo towers above the competition — literally — as the tallest completed building in Nevada. The revolutionary all-suite property has also set its own standard for eco-friendly leisure accommodations with features like solar-heated pools and hot water and structural steel materials made of 95% recycled materials. This Travel + Leisure World's Best ranked property lives up to its accolades with posh accommodations designed with guests' comfort and convenience in mind. From the marble baths and plush linens to high-end technology and distinctly modern European design, a stay at The Palazzo is an escape to a life of luxury. more
|National Premium Package
In Las Vegas, we offer the National Premium Package, which lets you pre-register all your rental information so you can bypass the rental counter and go directly to your car. In addition, all insurance, taxes and surcharges are included; you have your choice of vehicles; up to five additional drivers are included at no extra charge and the primary driver may earn up to 500 bonus miles per rental.
|Alamo® Rent A Car, Enterprise® Rent-A-Car & National® Car Rental
Make the most of your vacation by exploring Las Vegas with a rental car from Alamo, Enterprise or National. See the sights, take the family out to dinner and explore all this fabulous destination has to offer with the freedom of a rental car. Plus, the primary driver may earn up to 500 bonus miles per rental with an Alamo or National car rental.†
Check out our current, money-saving car rental offers.
†Bonus miles not available with Enterprise car rentals worldwide.
Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Compass Airlines, Endeavor Air, Inc., ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Shuttle America, Shuttle America dba Delta Shuttle and SkyWest; or codeshare partners: Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines, SkyWest dba Alaska Airlines and WestJet.
Pricing Terms and Conditions
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy at The Venetian Las Vegas in a Venetian Luxury Suite, between Seattle and Las Vegas. Tuesday departures and Thursday returns via nonstop service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners and is valid for specific travel dates November 10 – 12, 2015. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
Baggage Charges: For travel between/within the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag, $35 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and Mexico/Central America/the Dominican Republic/Guyana/Haiti and for travel between/within Mexico/Central America and the Caribbean, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and the Caribbean and Bermuda, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag (except flights to/from the Dominican Republic, Guyana and Haiti) and $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For tickets issued prior to July 25, 2014, for travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/ Mexico/Central America/Caribbean and South America (except Brazil and Guyana), $75 USD/CAD** fee for the second checked bag.^ For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/South America (except Brazil) and Middle East/Southern Africa, $75 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/Mexico/Central America/Caribbean/South America (except Brazil) and Europe/North Africa, $100 USD/CAD** or $70 EUR** fee for second checked bag. For tickets issued prior to January 14, 2015, for travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands /South America (except Brazil) and Asia (except Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Vietnam), $100 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag.^ For tickets issued prior to January 14, 2015, for travel between Japan and Guam, Hawaii, Palau and Saipan, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag.^
Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
**CAD or EUR amounts will be charged when exiting Canada or Europe, respectively. ^For tickets issued on or after date listed, no fee for second checked bag on these routes.
Price is not retroactive and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are provided online during the booking process for consumers or in the ‘Resource Center’ for travel agents; other restrictions may apply. Prices, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and The Venetian Las Vegas or Palazzo Las Vegas package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to Las Vegas, July 1 – December 24, 2015, for travel July 1 – December 24, 2015.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Offer applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for offer.
- Offer will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion® Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion status or Million Miler™ status. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to be posted to your account. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Hotel-provided Offer Terms and Conditions
- Special rates are available for travel: 2015: July 1 - 2, 12 - 16, 19 - 20 and 26 - 30; August 4 - 6, 9 - 13, 19 - 20 and 23 - 27; September 3, 7, 13 - 15 and 20 - 24; October 4, 11, 18 and 28 - 29; November 8 - 12, 17 - 19, 22 - 26 and 29; December 6 - 10, 13 – 17 and 20 - 24.