Royal Caribbean - Ka'anapali Beach Hotel — SAVE UP TO $250
Ka'anapali Beach Hotel — SAVE UP TO $250
Fri, 24 Jul 2015 17:00:00 GMT
Ka'anapali Beach Hotel — SAVE UP TO $250
Sitting on a flawless stretch of world-famous Ka’anapali Beach and embodying the best of Hawaiian beauty and culture, the Ka'anapali Beach Hotel offers an affordable Maui vacation that is bursting with activities for your entire family to enjoy. You can choose from complimentary Hawaiian activities, world-class golf, horseback riding and so much more.
Book a flight and Ka'anapali Beach Hotel vacation and save up to $200 per booking.
Savings per booking:
Add a rental car and save an additional $50 per booking, for a total savings of up to $250 per booking with promotional code DV19989B
*Sample Price: This offer is available from hundreds of origin cities, but this price, which reflects the offer, is based on travel between Phoenix and Maui, staying at the Ka'anapali Beach Hotel. Price is per person, based on double occupancy and select Wednesday departures and Monday returns, September 9 – 14, 2015, includes a rental car (rental car taxes and fees not included) and is subject to change. Additional restrictions and baggage charges may apply. See Terms and Conditions for details.
Ka'anapali Beach Hotel
At Ka'anapali Beach Hotel, Hawaii's most Hawaiian hotel guests will experience the little touches that are only found in a Hawaiian home such as, bedspreads of Hawaiian quilt design and warm tropical furnishings. Located on a perfect stretch of world-famous Ka'anapali Beach, this hotel features 432 guest rooms and suites overlooking lush tropical gardens, a whale-shaped pool and offers a complimentary kids’ program and a variety of Hawaiian activities. more
|National Premium Package
In Hawaii, we offer the National Premium Package, which lets you pre-register all your rental information so you can bypass the rental counter and go directly to your car. In addition, all insurance, taxes and surcharges are included; you have your choice of vehicles; up to five additional drivers are included at no extra charge and the primary driver may earn up to 500 bonus miles per rental.
|Alamo® Rent A Car, Enterprise® Rent-A-Car & National® Car Rental
Make the most of your vacation by exploring Hawaii with a rental car from Alamo, Enterprise or National. See the sights, take the family out to dinner and explore all this fabulous destination has to offer with the freedom of a rental car. Plus, the primary driver may earn up to 500 bonus miles per rental with an Alamo or National car rental.†
Check out our current, money-saving car rental offers.
†Bonus miles not available with Enterprise car rentals worldwide.
Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Compass Airlines, Endeavor Air, Inc., ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Shuttle America and SkyWest; Delta Shuttle® carriers: Shuttle America and Compass Airlines; or codeshare partners: Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Air, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines and SkyWest dba Alaska Airlines.
Pricing Terms and Conditions
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy at the Ka'anapali Beach Hotel, between Phoenix and Maui. Wednesday departures and Monday returns via connecting service on Delta and certain Delta codeshare partners, includes a rental car (rental car taxes and fees not included) and is valid for specific travel dates September 9 – 14, 2015. Advance purchase requirements vary. Other travel days and dates and accommodations are available at other prices. May require travel on specific flights or times; blackout dates may apply.
Baggage Charges: For travel between/within the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag, $35 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and Mexico/Central America/the Dominican Republic/Guyana/Haiti and for travel between/within Mexico/Central America and the Caribbean, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands and the Caribbean and Bermuda, $25 USD/CAD** fee for first checked bag (except flights to/from the Dominican Republic, Guyana and Haiti) and $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For tickets issued prior to July 25, 2014, for travel between the United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/ Mexico/Central America/Caribbean and South America (except Brazil and Guyana), $75 USD/CAD** fee for the second checked bag.^ For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/South America (except Brazil) and Middle East/Southern Africa, $75 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag. For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/Mexico/Central America/Caribbean/South America (except Brazil) and Europe/North Africa, $100 USD/CAD** or $70 EUR** fee for second checked bag. For tickets issued prior to January 14, 2015, for travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands /South America (except Brazil) and Asia (except Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Vietnam), $100 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag.^ For tickets issued prior to January 14, 2015, for travel between Japan and Guam, Hawaii, Palau and Saipan, $40 USD/CAD** fee for second checked bag.^
Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Excess Baggage for details.
**CAD or EUR amounts will be charged when exiting Canada or Europe, respectively. ^For tickets issued on or after date listed, no fee for second checked bag on these routes.
Price is not retroactive and is subject to availability. Price does not include any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination. Does not apply to groups of 10 or more. Must be purchased through Delta Vacations. Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are provided online during the booking process for consumers or in the ‘Resource Center’ for travel agents; other restrictions may apply. Prices, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and Ka'anapali Beach Hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to Maui, July 17 – November 20, 2015, for travel July 24 – December 19, 2015.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV19989A or DV19989B (for car rental savings).
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of the Ka'anapali Beach Hotel in Maui.
- Minimum 5-night hotel stay required.
- Minimum package purchase of $2,000 per booking is required. Package purchase includes flight and hotel; or flight, hotel and car rental, plus any optional activities.
- Discount is $100 on bookings of $2,000-$3,999; $150 on bookings of $4,000-$4,999; $175 on bookings of $5,000-5,999 and $200 on bookings of $6,000 or more. Plus an additional $50 off with the addition of a rental car to the booking.
- Maximum discount is $200 per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component. Plus an additional $50 off with the addition of a rental car to the booking.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Delta Vacations is managed, operated and marketed by MLT VacationsSM.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion status or Million Miler™ status. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to be posted to your account. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- TA: -2% points.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code DV19989A or DV19989B (for car rental savings) in the Promo code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
Via Reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code DV19989A or DV19989B (for car rental savings) .