Royal Caribbean - ROYAL CARIBBEAN TRANSFORMS FEEDBACK INTO FEATURES WITH NEXT PHASE OF ESPRESSO RESERVATION SYSTEM
ROYAL CARIBBEAN TRANSFORMS FEEDBACK INTO FEATURES WITH NEXT PHASE OF ESPRESSO RESERVATION SYSTEM
MIAMI, October 25, 2016 – Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL) is rolling out the next phase of Espresso, the cruise industry’s leading travel agent reservation system, touting new and major capabilities for groups business with the cruise operator’s three major brands. The latest enhancements include the ability to create and book headquarter group space, simplified groups management and Espresso’s first group amenity points redemption feature. Travel partners selling Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises can leverage the robust and easy-to-use system to create, increase and seamlessly manage their group business more so than ever before.
Espresso’s second phase builds on its revolutionary and intuitive design with capabilities each based on travel partner feedback. The full list of the global reservation system’s latest update includes:
- Headquarter groups – Members of a headquarter – a cooperative of travel agencies – have the ability to easily view and book into their headquarter’s group inventory
- Simplified groups management – Reserving and managing all groups can be done in fewer steps and clicks
- Group amenity points redemption – Group amenity plus points now can be easily redeemed, shared and even purchased online to enhance clients’ vacations
- Streamlined groups payments – Easy-to-use, more intuitive group shell and group booking payment system, which can generate guest invoices
- Expanded groups reporting – Group shell and group booking owners can create and manage their own reports, including booking invoices and financial statements
- Enhanced stateroom availability search – Travel partners can find available staterooms on multiple decks with interactive deck plans, including the 50 best open staterooms per category and accommodations closest to a specific stateroom with the “Closest Stateroom” filter
Introduced as an entirely new and state-of-the-art reservation system for the cruise company and the industry in 2015, Espresso delivers an extensive roster of resources specially designed to offer travel partners an intuitive booking experience. The well-rounded program’s powerful tools and features have been met with resounding applause, the most popular being the single-view function – a side-by-side comparison of individual and groups pricing and availability, interactive deck plans, which highlight the best available staterooms and can filter results by specific criteria, such as those that are connecting, closest-to or accessible accommodations; as well as guest profiles and offers that identify past guests, recent promotions they have received and accommodation preferences. Travel agents can look forward to even more enhancements in the future.
Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises consistently expand and elevate their dedicated travel agent website Cruisingpower.com with in-depth training and up-to-date tools and resources, including the award-winning Espresso reservation system. The investment in reinventing and improving the entire booking experience for travel partners with Espresso is further testament to the cruise company’s commitment to help agents sell more cruises, earn more commission and grow their business.
Travel professionals can learn more about the benefits of Espresso’s latest features by visiting bookespresso.com/new.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE: RCL) is a global cruise vacation company that owns Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises, as well as TUI Cruises through our 50 percent joint venture interest and Pullmantur and CDF Croisières de France through our 49 percent joint venture interest. Together, these six brands operate a combined total of 48 ships with an additional 11 on order. They operate diverse itineraries around the world that call on approximately 490 destinations on all seven continents. Additional information can be found on www.royalcaribbean.com, www.celebritycruises.com, www.azamaraclubcruises.com, www.pullmantur.es, www.cdfcroisieresdefrance.com, www.tuicruises.com or www.rclinvestor.com.
# # #