Royal Caribbean - ROYAL CARIBBEAN ANNOUNCES 2017-18 SEASONAL AND YEAR-ROUND ITINERARIES TO THE CARIBBEAN AND CANADA
ROYAL CARIBBEAN ANNOUNCES 2017-18 SEASONAL AND YEAR-ROUND ITINERARIES TO THE CARIBBEAN AND CANADA
MIAMI, April 12, 2016 – Royal Caribbean International invites adventure seekers to discover the vibrant cultural wonders and untamed beauty of the most sought-after Caribbean islands and picturesque landscapes of New England and Canada. Departing from the Northeast, Florida and Puerto Rico, year-round and seasonal escapes to the Caribbean and Canada will go on sale on April 13, 2016.
Royal Caribbean will offer expanded Caribbean itineraries from the Northeast in 2017, with Rhapsody of the Seas joining Anthem of the Seas in Cape Liberty, New Jersey. This will be the first time that two Royal Caribbean ships will be sailing from Cape Liberty, offering guests in the New York area even more ways to explore the award-winning cruise line. Anthem boasts the groundbreaking technology and first-at-sea features of the technologically advanced Quantum-class, while Rhapsody offers an intimately-sized and entertainment-filled, Vision-class experience. Whether recovering from the winter chill, or simply enjoying a summer vacation adventure, escapes to the Caribbean offer a variety of heart-pumping excursions, picturesque natural wonders, and plenty of opportunities to relax and recharge on more than 400 acres of pristine beaches.
Bermuda and More from the Northeast:
- Rhapsody of the Seas will sail 7-night itineraries to the Bahamas throughout the summer, and Anthem of the Seas will sail to Bermuda in the summer and the Caribbean year-round on 5-, 7- and 9-night itineraries. Touting itineraries with overnights in King’s Wharf, Bermuda, guests onboard Anthem will have ample time to explore the world’s best SCUBA and snorkeling experiences and award-winning pink sand beaches. In the autumn months, Anthem of the Seas will sail 9-night voyages to New England and Canada.
- For vacationers from the Mid-Atlantic region, Grandeur of the Seas, sailing from Baltimore all year, will continue offering a wide breadth of cruise experiences, from a 5-night itinerary calling on Bermuda to a 9-night voyage sailing to New England and Canada as the colors of fall foliage begin to show. Grandeur will also sail 12-night itineraries to premier Southern Caribbean destinations, including the U.S. Virgin Islands and St. Kitts and St. Maarten, as well as new 9-night itinerary to Nassau and CocoCay, Bahamas.
Southern Caribbean Hot Spots from Miami, Fla.:
- Navigator of the Seas will sail 5- and 9-night itineraries to Southern Caribbean destinations, such as Aruba and Bonaire.
Eastern and Western Caribbean from Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.:
- Independence of the Seas will offer 4- and 5-night itineraries to Costa Maya and Cozumel Mexico; Falmouth, Jamaica and Labadee, Haiti.
- Freedom of the Seas will offer 6- and 8-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries.
- Serenade of the Seas will sail 10- and 11-night Caribbean itineraries including a new port of call in Ponce, Puerto Rico.
Key West and Beyond from Tampa, Fla.:
- Brilliance of the Seas will join Rhapsody in Tampa for the winter, offering 4 and 5-night itineraries to Key West, Cozumel, Mexico and Grand Cayman.
- Rhapsody of the Seas will relocate to Tampa for the winter season and sail 7-night Western Caribbean itineraries.
Exotic Island Escapes from Puerto Rico:
- Jewel of the Seas will sail to romantic destinations such as St. Lucia, St. Kitts and Nevis, and Barbados on 7-night itineraries from San Juan.
To learn more about ports of call in the Bermuda and the Caribbean, visit Royal Caribbean.com/Destinations.
Royal Caribbean International is an award-winning global cruise brand with a 46-year legacy of innovation and introducing industry “firsts” never before seen at sea. The cruise line features an expansive and unmatched array of features and amenities only found on Royal Caribbean including, jaw-dropping, Broadway-style entertainment and industry-acclaimed programming that appeals to families and adventurous vacationers alike. Onboard, guests are catered to with the cruise line’s world-renowned friendly and engaging Gold Anchor Service by every staff and crew member. Royal Caribbean has been voted “Best Cruise Line Overall” for 13 consecutive years in the Travel Weekly Readers Choice Awards.
The cruise line sails 24 of the world’s most innovative cruise ships to the most popular destinations in Bermuda and the Caribbean, Europe, Canada and New England, Alaska, South America, Asia, and Australia and New Zealand. Media can stay up-to-date by following @RoyalCaribPR on Twitter, and visiting RoyalCaribbeanPressCenter.com. For additional information or to make reservations, vacationers should call their travel agent; visit RoyalCaribbean.com; or call (800) ROYAL-CARIBBEAN.
# # #